Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Recevied a call from Verizon

I guess when the BBB gets involved, people take notice. Received a call today from Wxxxx Sxxxx regarding the complaint. He admitted that he was having problems locating information about the multitude of accounts in my name. I was in the car and was unable to provide him with details he requested (again, now I work for Verizon?).

He called back later in the morning to discuss some details such as account numbers, etc. To my surprise, I noticed that the final bill I received for the unreturned equipment included "Qty: 2" in the detail line, so I guess they decided to charge me for 2 pieces of unreturned equipment. So, to keep things straight, they charged me for a piece of equipment I did return (I have a delivery confirmation) along with an additional phantom piece of equipment.

Wxxxx said he had enough information and would continue researching. He also assured me I would hear from him on Friday. Maybe I should have had him specify exactly which Friday...

No comments: