Monday, March 31, 2008

Still no TV or InterNet

Actually, just because the box display updated this morning, that did not mean that I actually had active FiOS TV service.

Called 888-553-1555 - still no TV or InterNet. Voice menu hell again. Automated system still cannot look up my phone number. Exxxx-trouble finding account again. In the other system. He says the order not completed yet. He is working on TV box and it rebooted while on phone. Actually can watch TV now.

Now he is working on InterNet connectivity. Tried to reboot ONT and said it failed. He will call back.

Exxxx called back. Told him I can ping addresses, but no web connections or IMAP connections. VOD still working ok. He says he needs to resend the data order after rebuilding it since the order for DATA was plced with the wrong ONT model/serial #. Says I should have InterNet when I wake up.

No comments: