Sunday, September 28, 2008

I thought this was over months ago...

I really wish they would get their #)(&#% together! I have just received a notice from a collection agency. Apparently I was turned into collections. However, my most recent bills (InterNet and TV are billed separately) indicate that my accounts are current. The account number referenced on the collections notice is a number I have never seen before, but it has my name/address. This is really pissing me off. It is official: Verizon is the new Comcast! I can take all of the, what now seem relatively minor, issues I had with Comcast and emphatically say that they never jerked me around as badly as Verizon.

Now I will have to invest more time to find out where this phantom charge stems from, and worst of all, probably have to invest days worth of time correcting erroneous items on my credit report.

No comments: