Monday, October 13, 2008

Now they have changed my pricing for Internet service

Does anyone at Verizon know what they are doing? This is absolutely incredible. My bill for this month's Internet has 127.00 in credits and 102.00 in new charges. WTF! Now my bill is about 20.00 more than usual.

On the phone now. Let's see how much of my time this wastes. Now they cannot find my bill. I can find my bill online, but they cannot. She suggests I call back in a few days. This is unbelievable! Now she is trying to see if someone else there can pull up my Oct. bill. Now we are at 18:00 with nothing even remotely close to a resolution or explanation.

Nobody has access to my bill past Sept. Again, she suggests that I call back tomorrow or Wed.

I am done with Verizon. I never thought I would actually say this, but I miss Comcast and am switching back.

No comments: