Thursday, December 18, 2008

This just won't go away!!!!

Get home from work today. Now I have a BILL from Verizon for an "unreturned wireless router". These people are (@&#(&% unbelieveable!!! I followed their instructions and dropped the equipment off at a UPS store, I have tracking numbers with confirmed deliveries, and they are billing me $200 for that crappy Actiontec router, that, according to UPS tracking, was received to their West Chester office. Oh, and the ten bucks for "video franchise fee". This is surreal.

Called and spoke to Axxxxxx Bxxxxx. He is really trying to be helpful but is unable to locate any bill. He says because of billing cycle, a credit "should" appear on January bill. I doubt it. He is really trying to figure this out, but is unable to find any account number using the bill I have in my hand. Unfortunately, after 42 min, he is unable to resolve. He promises to follow up tomorrow and call tomorrow afternoon. Axxxxxx really seems to care about doing a good job and I am cautiously optimistic that he might actually be able to help finally put this to rest.

Did I do something to piss someone at Verizon off?

Again, I have to say, I NEVER had this level of disservice from ComCast.

I leave this blog here as a warning to anyone considering conducting business with Verizon. Read away and make your own decision.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VERIZON LAND LINE, DO NOT GET FiOS!!

No comments: